Medical World Clip-on Self Test Sphygmo:
• Simple, economically priced self test BP machine
• Individual dial and inflation systems
• Dial clips on to cuff for easy reading
• Includes stethoscope, attached to cuff for instant arterial placement
• Complete in pouch with full user instructions
Aneroid Sphygmomanometer, the device is composed of a dial, pump, cuff and valve. Once the cuff is inflated, it applies pressure to the brachial artery.
A stethoscope is used to listen to arterial blood flow sounds, an instrument for measuring blood pressure, typically consisting of an inflatable rubber cuff which is applied to the arm and connected to a column of mercury next to a graduated scale, enabling the determination of systolic and diastolic blood pressure by increasing and gradually releasing the pressure in the cuff.
Please use the arrows below to scroll through the related items