LiquiBand® Optima Topical Skin Adhesive has a unique, winged applicator to facilitate safe and easy activation, along with accuracy and control.
Perfectly suited for use in Emergency Departments
• Designed for closure of clean, fresh wounds where the edges are easily apposed and not under tension.
• Contains a sterile blend of 90% butyl and 10% octyl cyanoacrylate.
• Suitable for the closure of acute wounds including scalp, chin, and facial lacerations.
• Acts as a water resistant barrier. Pre assembled with an integrated flow control precision tip.
Improved patient safety:
• Delivers safe, fast closure
• Offers excellent post-operative cosmesis
• Provides low exothermic reaction
Fast and precise:
• Strong and secure wound closure
• Quick 10-second dry time
• Controlled placement of adhesive
Please use the arrows below to scroll through the related items