Liquiband - Tissue Adhesive 0.5g
The cost effective wound closure solution. LiquiBand Standard removes the need for dressings and acts as a water-resistant barrier so patients can shower without compromising the wound closure.
• LiquiBand Standard contains sterile butyl cyanoacrylate, designed for closure of clean fresh wounds where the edges are easily apposed and not under tension.
• Has a precise application tip that provides controlled application.
• Seals the wound and removes the need for dressings.
• Acts as a water resistant barrier, patients can shower without compromising the wound closure.
• Rapid polymerization for reliable closure even in time critical
• Perfectly suited for use in Emergency Departments situations
• Precise Applicator Tip - precise and controlled delivery, ensuring excellent cosmetic outcome
• 100% Butyl Cyanoacrylate - rapid and strong closure, helping to improve on treatment time and patient experience
Doctors and nurses may use skin glue to close wounds instead of other methods, such as: stitches (sutures)
Skin glue is a special type of medical adhesive. It joins the edges of a wound together, while the wound starts to heal underneath
Please use the arrows below to scroll through the related items